What is Konjac?
Konjac is an Asian plant belonging to the Amorphophallus genus, which grows in China, Korea and Japan at high altitudes where the air is purer.
This plant is used in traditional medicine in Asian countries thanks to its beneficial properties .
It is from the roots , mainly composed of water , minerals and glucomannan that Konjac sponges
How do you use Konjac sponge?
1. Soften : soak the sponge for a few minutes in water until it becomes completely soft.
2. Massage : gently massage the face or body in a circular motion.
3. Rinse : after use, rinse the sponge and squeeze it gently.
4. Dry : hang the sponge with the special thread in a dry and ventilated place.
1. Extreme softness
It is so soft that it leaves a unique sensation on contact with the skin. It is an anti-irritation sponge, suitable for any type of skin, even for the most delicate ones of children.
2. Sweet and pleasant exfoliation
Thanks to the soft and porous structure, the sponge exerts a light exfoliation, which gently eliminates impurities. It reactivates the microcirculation, reoxygenating the skin and stimulating skin renewal. This is why it has an illuminating and refreshing effect.
3. Abundant foam with minimum quantity of detergent
It is eco-friendly because it does not require the combined use with detergents and, even if you still want to combine it, a very minimal quantity is enough.
4. 100% natural because it is vegetable and biodegradable
The sponge is made entirely of vegetable fibers obtained from Konjac, a tuber grown by thousands
of years in Asian countries.
The Konjac MartiniSPA sponges , despite being dried, retain the soft and porous appearance of the moistened sponges. The collection consists of 3 different versions:
Natural Konjac Sponge : ideal for delicate and sensitive skin.
Konjac sponge enriched with green tea : ideal for all skin types.
Konjac sponge enriched with Bamboo Charcoal : ideal for oily and impure skin.